Friday, April 25, 2008

A tribute to my husband

What a wonderful husband I am so blest
He's a giver and a lover But a friend at best.
I'm so proud to be called his bride
And to know that in Christ He does abide.
One of the greatest blessings That I'll ever know
Is that I'm loved by my husband And he won't let me go.
To me and our children Love has kept the course
In times of testing His love has shone forth.
He's a man of great courage And I am so thankful
To be his wife and his friend To me he's so faithful.
What great security I have as his wife
To know that my husband Hears God for our life.
There's no greater pleasure Than to see him grow
As a follower of God And to make Him his goal.
He's a man of his word With integrity he leads
For this is God's way And to that he will cleave.
He loves unconditionally And that is to say
God's love in his life He will display.
I thank you Lord For your good plan
You placed him in my life And he's a wonderful man.
I love you honey


No comments:

Light breaking forth!

Have you ever been studying God's Word and suddenly there is a quickening in your spirit and you have understanding that gives you deepe...