Sunday, September 29, 2019

First Love

Jesus said that I didn't come to bring peace but a sword
 Those in me who have my peace are in one accord
 They have my mind they are not the world's kind
 They stand strong and my grace they embrace
 My Spirit bears witness with theirs
 We are one you see and they are free
 Seeking and searching hungering and thirsting
 They will find me and will be filled
 It's my plan to keep them in my hand
 No one or nothing can take them from me
 Even the enemy must flee
 This world does not move them
 It has no power over them
 Face to face is the place they love
 It's the higher calling
 Which keeps them from falling
 They can never be held captive
 Prison is not their home
 They will always rise to soaring
 While the world is warring
 They walk in my strength clothed in my joy and humility
 Not futility or subtlety, that's not their way
 The wisdom they seek is from above and not below
 It's the narrow way which they choose to go
 Nothing can stop them, nothing can break them
 Nothing can hold them and nothing can shake them
 They keep their eyes lifted looking to the sky
 Jesus (their Lord and Savior) they will behold
 Just as the Bible foretold!

Written by Tammy GreenwellSeptember 25, 2015
Consuminglight.blogspot.com

No comments:

Light breaking forth!

Have you ever been studying God's Word and suddenly there is a quickening in your spirit and you have understanding that gives you deepe...